Learn Fertility Awareness Charting
The Fertility Awareness Charting Program is a 6 week group coaching program where I teach you how to chart your cycle through interpretation of your body’s biomarkers ; Cervical Mucus, Luteinising Hormone surge and Basal Body Temperature.
Group Program vs DIY Self Teaching
- Save time & effort VS Spend forever gathering free / low cost resources. Unnecessary guesswork trying to figure it out yourself
- Complete training in a set timeframe VS Say you’ll get around to reading resources but never do
- Benefit from the knowledge of a Certified Educator and experienced charter VS Having no way of verifying that you’re charting correctly. Having to turn to strangers on the internet to answer charting questions
WHY MAKE LIKE HARDER FOR YOURSELF?!
- 4 LIVE Group Sessions (90mins)
- Weekly personal chart evaluations from Krystal
- Access to exclusive online community group to have your questions answered in between live sessions
Live sessions will be held online via video conferencing on February 6th & 20th, March 6th & 20th at 5pm CET.
Sessions will be recorded for the benefit of those who cannot attend live.
USD$550 (Early Bird Applicants Investment) to be paid in full upon acceptance of application. There are no payment plans.
Please apply below to see if you’re a good fit! If your application is accepted you will be invited to enroll via email.
Apply for the 2022 Cohort
What is Fertility Awareness Charting
Fertility Awareness Charting is a natural and effective way to achieve pregnancy, avoid pregnancy and manage your health by identifying underlying hormonal irregularities.
Why Learn Fertility Awareness Charting
Fertility Awareness Charting is based on the science of your body.
- In a study of 330 women only 13 correctly estimated their ovulation day!
- Fertility Awareness Charting gives you real time data so that you can accurately pinpoint ovulation and time intercourse to achieve pregnancy.
- Charting can help you uncover issues which may lead to miscarriage like Hypothyroidism & Luteal Phase Defect early on, way before they’re detectable in blood work.
- Through charting you identify exactly when you’re fertile each cycle. You can only conceive if you’re fertile so having this data is key to pregnancy prevention.
- Your fertile window will vary cycle to cycle. You need a proven method for being able to identify when it opens and when it closes.
- Natural and proven effective birth control without artificial hormones! Need I say more ?
Manage Your HORMONAL Health
- Get real time (non invasive) insight into your hormonal health
- Pinpoint hormone imbalances so you can treat the root cause
- Identify healthy cycle patterns and health problems without Dr. Google.
Apply for the 2022 Cohort
Meet Your Coach – Krystal
- Certified FEMM Fertility Awareness Educator
- Certified Holistic Nutrition Coach
- Certified Hormone Health Expert
- Mom raising two #periodpositive daughters
I look forward TO LEADing YOU ON THIS JOURNEY AS YOU TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR HEALTH & FERTILITY
No two cycles are the same. Learning to chart your cycle is the most accurate way to track YOUR fertility, specific to YOUR cycle and YOUR body in real time!
No. Because this program is designed to give you both the theory and the practical I cannot take on women who are not experiencing ovulatory cycles as you will not be able to put the method into practice.
No. Even though the Copper IUD isn’t hormonal it does affect your biomarkers and can make charting observations confusing.
Yes. All sessions are held online via video conferencing.
Sympto Hormonal Method with Cervical Mucus & Luteinising Hormone as primary biomarkers and Basal Body Temperature as a secondary biomarker.
The FEMM Foundation
Books are a great starting point in learning how to chart, however books cannot tell you if what you’re experiencing is healthy / normal. Because every woman’s fertility is unique your charts may not fit into the textbook pattern. Then what? Very often those who are self taught wind up in internet forums lost & confused, sharing their charts with strangers looking for feedback. When you work with a trained instructor we eliminate this element of doubt through customised learning and chart assessment. That you cannot get from a book.
No. Because this program is designed to give you both the theory and the practical I do not take on women who are not experiencing ovulatory cycles as you will not be able to put the method into practice.
If you are experiencing regular ovulatory cycles then yes.
If you are experiencing fairly regular ovulatory cycles then yes.
You will need to get LH testing strips and a BBT thermometer but do not purchase them before you enrol as I will be giving specific recommendations and guidelines.
Fertility Awareness Charting gives you very valuable insight into your hormonal health and can point you in the direction as to what cycle irregularities need addressing. However charting on its own will not fix cycle irregularities. If you experience problematic cycles and would need help addressing them holistically please consider my Chart & Mend Your Menses Program instead.