Are you worried about your fertility?
- Maybe you’ve been for a fertility workup and told your labs are fine, you can get pregnant naturally, but yet you’re not.
- So you try a bunch of different supplements and fertility diets you found on the internet, hoping it’ll just happen but nothing yet.
- You are low key freaking out (but trying to relax) because you don’t want to rush into invasive treatments with all the risks and side effects but it feels like you have no hope of ever conceiving naturally.
If you’re at your wits end trying to figure out why you’re not yet pregnant I think it’s time we met because nobody should have to go through their fertility journey feeling isolated and confused.
Hi I’m Krystal – Reproductive Health Coach
I help women optimise fertility through charting & targeted nutrition & lifestyle practices so they can get pregnant as naturally as possible.
- Certified Fertility Awareness Educator
- Certified Hormone Health Expert
- Certified Nutrition Coach
- #girlmom raising two period positive daughters
Introducing Fertility Impact
A 12 WEEK INVESTIGATIVE FERTILITY CHARTING + HOLISTIC NUTRITION & LIFESTYLE COACHING PROGRAM TO RESTORE FERTILITY NATURALLY.
fertility impact is for you if
- you’d rather not waste time ‘chancing’ it when you’re ready to get pregnant i.e. you want to be fully informed and confident that your body is primed to do what comes naturally.
- you’re already trying to get pregnant but it hasn’t happened yet
- you’ve been able to conceive but suffered a miscarriage
fertility impact is NOT for you if
- you are looking for a quick fix
- you are not willing to learn how to chart your fertility
- you are a set on a particular diet ; Vegan / Vegetarian / Paleo / Keto and you are not open to adaptation.
So how does it work?
Fertility Impact is designed to help you optimise fertility and identify & overcome, whatever is getting in the way of conception so that you can get pregnant as naturally as possible.
12 weeks – with 6 one to one private sessions and unlimited email support in between.
The first half of the program is dedicated to Fertility Charting. I will teach you the Fertility Awareness Charting Method i.e. how to accurately chart and interpret the patterns of your 4 reproductive hormones (FSH, Estrogen, LH and Progesterone) using your body’s biomarkers ; cervical mucus, luteinising hormone surge and Basal Body Temperature.
Why we do it this way:
- through charting we will be able to identify potential cycle patterns that are obstacles to conception because even if these blockers don’t prevent you from getting pregnant they can affect you staying pregnant, having a good post partum and having a healthy baby. Very often these barriers are undetectable through diagnostic testing but easily fixable.
- whereas hormone testing provides you a snapshot of what’s happening hormonally in your body at the time of testing, Fertility Awareness Charting will provide you with that real time hormone feedback today, next week, 3 months from now, for a lifetime!
- your Fertility Awareness Charts will reveal how healthy your cycle truly is and how much time is needed before you even attempt conception, especially important if you’ve previously been on hormonal birth control.
- charting can save you months of just ‘chancing it’ because you’re able to pinpoint your fertile window to the T. One study found that 80% of women cannot accurately calculate ovulation.
The second half of the program is dedicated to optimising your fertility through nutrition and lifestyle. Using the data from your charting I will identify your unique Fertility type. I will then use this data along with my Health & Fertility Diagnostic Assessment to create a Customised Holistic Nutrition & Lifestyle Treatment Plan to reset & restore vibrant fertility.
Why we do it this way:
- even if you’re eating a ‘clean’ diet it may not be the right diet for your fertility type
- there might be things you’re doing every day that are unknowingly disrupting your hormones and negatively impacting your fertility
- if you’ve ever been on any form of hormonal birth control your body is depleted of nutrients.
Please note if you are actively trying to conceive you will be required to switch to ‘avoiding’ mode as we prime your body for a healthy pregnancy and baby.
By the end of Fertility Impact you will know what isn’t working and what you need to do about it to get pregnant as naturally as possible!
To reach your goals you should be prepared to make changes to your diet and lifestyle choices.Nothing changes if nothing changes!
If upon assessment I determine that you would benefit from specific supplementation then I educate you on the best options and sources. Supplements are meant to supplement they are not a mandatory part of the program.
No. When you sign up you will gain access to my Client Portal where you will find the required Intake Forms which give me all the information I will need.
Yes. All sessions are held online via video conferencing.
Sympto Hormonal Method with Cervical Mucus & Luteinising Hormone as primary biomarkers and Basal Body Temperature as a secondary biomarker.
The FEMM Foundation
Books are a great starting point in learning how to chart, however books cannot tell you if what you’re experiencing is healthy / normal. Because every woman’s fertility is unique your charts may not fit into the textbook pattern. Then what? Very often those who are self taught wind up in internet forums lost & confused, sharing their charts with strangers looking for feedback. When you work with a trained instructor we eliminate this element of doubt through customised learning and chart assessment. That you cannot get from a book.
If you are experiencing fairly regular ovulatory cycles then yes.
You will need to get LH testing strips and a BBT thermometer but do not purchase them before you enrol as I will be giving specific recommendations and guidelines.
You can begin the program on any cycle day.
STILL HAVE UNANSWERED QUESTIONS?
Fill out the Inquiry Form below and I’ll get right back to you!