Fertility Impact (Preconception) Couples Program
Are you worried about your fertility?
- Maybe you’ve been to several practitioners and told everything is fine, keep trying and if it doesn’t happen there’s IVF.
- So you try a bunch of different supplements and diets you found on the internet, hoping things will get better.
- You are low key freaking out (but trying to relax) because you don’t want to rush into invasive treatments with all the risks and side effects but it feels like you have no hope.
your doctor looks at one piece of your fertility health puzzle. The other pieces are missed opportunities for healing.
Hi I’m Krystal – Reproductive Health Coach
I help COUPLES optimise & master THEIR fertility
- Certified Fertility Awareness Educator
- Certified Hormone Health Expert
- Certified Holistic Nutrition Coach
- Fertility Health Coach
Introducing Fertility Impact (Preconception) Couples Program
FERTILITY IMPACT IS A 12 WEEK INVESTIGATIVE FERTILITY CHARTING + HOLISTIC NUTRITION & LIFESTYLE PRECONCEPTION COACHING PROGRAM FOR COUPLES WHO ARE TRYING TO CONCEIVE
Fertility Impact is for you if
- you plan to start trying soon and don’t want to waste time ‘chancing it’i.e. you want to make sure your body is primed to do what comes naturally
- you’re already trying to get pregnant but it hasn’t happened yet
- you’ve been able to conceive but suffered a miscarriage
Fertility Impact is not for you if
- you are looking for a quick fix
- you are not willing to learn how to chart your fertility
- you are a set on a particular diet ; Vegan / Vegetarian / Paleo / Keto and you are not open to adaptation.
So how does it work?
Fertility Impact is designed to help you identify & overcome, whatever is getting in the way of optimal reproductive health.
14 weeks – with 7 one to one private sessions and unlimited email support in between.
I will teach you to become a savvy Fertility Awareness Charter! Not only will you be able to accurately chart your cycle using the Sympto-Hormonal Fertility Awareness Method but you will know how to interpret your charts valuable data patterns and understand exactly what it’s telling you about your fertilty.
Why we do it this way:
Because charting is the foundation for understanding your fertility
- identify potential cycle patterns that are obstacles to optimal reproductive health. Very often these barriers are undetectable through diagnostic testing but easily fixable.
- get real time hormone feedback today, next week, 3 months from now, for a lifetime!
- reveal how healthy your cycle truly is and how much time is needed before you even attempt conception, especially important if you’ve previously been on hormonal birth control.
- pinpoint your fertile window to the T. One study found that 80% of women cannot accurately calculate ovulation.
We lay the foundation for optimised fertility with a Customised Holistic Nutrition & Lifestyle Treatment Plan for both you and your partner to reset & restore reproductive health.
Why we do it this way:
Because food is data for your cells & environmental factors are influencing the health of your eggs & sperm.
- even if you’re eating a ‘clean’ diet it may not be the right diet for your fertility type
- environmental toxins are hormone disruptors, negatively impacting your fertility. We will identify the sources in your day to day life and I will teach you how to eliminate / reduce them.
- if you’ve ever been on any form of hormonal birth control your body is depleted of nutrients and will be in good need of a Reset.
Please note if you are actively trying to conceive you will be required to switch to ‘avoiding’ mode as we prime your body for a healthy pregnancy and baby.
- I review recent labs and make recommendations for further testing if necessary
- I help you ask the right questions and advocate for the best care possible
- I help you to assemble your fertility team with other qualified practitioners as needed
Fertility Impact is custom tailored to the unique needs of the client.
Register Your Interest in the Program
Program launch date – April 2021
To reach your goals you should be prepared to make changes to your diet and lifestyle choices.Nothing changes if nothing changes!
If upon assessment I determine that you would benefit from specific supplementation then I educate you on the best options and sources. Supplements are meant to supplement they are not a mandatory part of the program.
No. When you sign up you will gain access to my Client Portal where you will find the required Intake Forms which give me all the information I will need.
Yes. All sessions are held online via video conferencing.
Sympto Hormonal Method with Cervical Mucus & Luteinising Hormone as primary biomarkers and Basal Body Temperature as a secondary biomarker.
The FEMM Foundation
Books are a great starting point in learning how to chart, however books cannot tell you if what you’re experiencing is healthy / normal. Because every woman’s fertility is unique your charts may not fit into the textbook pattern. Then what? Very often those who are self taught wind up in internet forums lost & confused, sharing their charts with strangers looking for feedback. When you work with a trained instructor we eliminate this element of doubt through customised learning and chart assessment. That you cannot get from a book.
If you are experiencing fairly regular ovulatory cycles then yes.
You will need to get LH testing strips and a BBT thermometer but do not purchase them before you enrol as I will be giving specific recommendations and guidelines.
You can begin the program on any cycle day.